Ronnis needs to start

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Dude, Sep 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I'm pretty sure one of our RBs coulda dove for the endzone and have a better chance. Start Ronnie or Ricky like 10 yards back. Running head start.

2. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Who's this Ronnis character and why should he start?

....sorry, couldn't resist.

3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    BS. Ronnie didn't struggle at all. He was barely given the ball. Ricky struggled all day. Neither of those plays ended in a interception, so I'm not real sure what you're even talking about, anyway.

4. TJamesW_Phinfan

TJamesW_Phinfan New Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Neither Ronnie or Ricky ran well because the O line was losing the battle in the trenches. Jets were not worrying much about the pass and were stacking the line. There were many plays where multple jets were past our line too quick for a run to develop.

Both backs bring something positive and the coaches and Parcells know it. I was surprised they passed on both tries too but a run was no more guarunteed with the way the fight at the line was going.

Once Pnnington/Henne/Beck/whoever gels with the receivers and the receivers run better routes / get seperation and the O line matures some we will win those fights more often.

Jets aren't going to progress as much as we will as this season goes on. Our next meeting will be interesting and I am greatly looking forward to it. :)

Zeke0123 likes this.