Root for the bills the rest of the year
26 replies
I have watched stanford qb andrew luck and I think this guy is going to be a ****ing stud.
I am scared we will be seeing him twice a year for the next 15 years.
Thankfully the bills have been looking good since fitzpatrick took over so I am hoping for at least 1 0r 2 more wins and hopefully he will end up in the nfc with the panthers.
We already have the worst qbs in the division and we do not need this guy going to too the bills and making us a 4th place team in years to come.
Luck will probably be a Panther. They're awful. The Bills are putting up points.
I will root for them vs NE and NYJ only!!!!!
unless it turns out a later AFC game they have could help Miami's playoff chances as well!
BDH -
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
Jimmy V. (Mar '93)
Nope......
One game at a time: Your 2016 Miami Dolphins.
A team without leadership, players without heart: Your 2015 Miami Dolphins.
Carrying on a decade plus of underachieving and mediocrity: Your 2014 Miami Dolphins.
Pissing on your dreams and tearing your heart out: Your 2013 Miami Dolphins.
If we become a 4th place team, it will be our own doing and not by Luck!
DD....the #1 Delaware Dolfan..........................
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. - Albert Einstein
"byroan wrote:
Luck will probably be a Panther. They're awful. The Bills are putting up points.
Thats whats i think but i just hope they don't think clausen is the answer.
"BigDogsHunt wrote:
I will root for them vs NE and NYJ only!!!!!
unless it turns out a later AFC game they have could help Miami's playoff chances as well!
Playoffs!!!Will be lucky to win 3 games tops.Its going to take at least 11-5 for us to make it with all the tie breakers involved.Playoffs!!Thats funny.
9-7 (as rationally expected based on schedule), 10-6, 11-5 all sound good to me....and Bills beating NE and NYJ sound just as good.
BDH -
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
Jimmy V. (Mar '93)
"BigDogsHunt wrote:
9-7 (as rationally expected based on schedule), 10-6, 11-5 all sound good to me....and Bills beating NE and NYJ sound just as good.
With all the injuries where do you see us winning 4 more games?
Hell with marshall in there we are lowest scoring team in the AFC.How are supposed to score without him drawing double coverage on almost every play.
I don't see us winning this week.The raiders are going to run all over us like everybody else has.
"Slowmotion wrote:
Love that Dolphins enthusiasm.
At least I got fantasy football to get me thru another ****ty dolphin season.
For the top two posts...
WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PANTHERS TAKE ANDREW LUCK?
They already have Jimmy Motha Blankin Clausen and Tony Pike!
Ted Ginn makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcom X.
"RunRickyRun wrote:
For the top two posts...
WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PANTHERS TAKE ANDREW LUCK?
They already have Jimmy Motha Blankin Clausen and Tony Pike!
:lol:
Seriously? Tony Pike didn't get a chance to play over a FA. If Clausen is the answer, then the Panthers won't have the first pick.
the title of this thread made me throw up in mouth...
RIP CHP Officer Kirk Griess ID#15810
EOW 8/10/18
"mroz wrote:
the title of this thread made me throw up in mouth...
I knew the title would shake somebody up.
I don't hate the bills like I did in the 1990s because they suck but I want to keep it that way.
I was hoping this would be the year everybody in the division hates us,but once again we are a nonfactor.
"RunRickyRun wrote:
For the top two posts...
WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PANTHERS TAKE ANDREW LUCK?
They already have Jimmy Motha Blankin Clausen and Tony Pike!
You just answered your own question.


"RunRickyRun wrote:
For the top two posts...
WHY THE HELL WOULD THE PANTHERS TAKE ANDREW LUCK?
They already have Jimmy Motha Blankin Clausen and Tony Pike!

"BigDogsHunt wrote:
I will root for them vs NE and NYJ only!!!!!
unless it turns out a later AFC game they have could help Miami's playoff chances as well!
You should add Pittsburgh to that list as well.
"pumpdogs wrote:
I have watched stanford qb andrew luck and I think this guy is going to be a ****ing stud.
I am scared we will be seeing him twice a year for the next 15 years.
Thankfully the bills have been looking good since fitzpatrick took over so I am hoping for at least 1 0r 2 more wins and hopefully he will end up in the nfc with the panthers.
We already have the worst qbs in the division and we do not need this guy going to too the bills and making us a 4th place team in years to come.
We don't control the outcome man
Cheer for the Bills if you must
I choose not to :up:

No way Carolina chooses Luck after adding Clausen last year as their top pick. To be honest Clausen has not been given a fair shot yet and they are very high on him. Carolina has MUCH bigger needs. Cincy also currently picks before Buffalo and if they decide to give up on Palmer, that may be a stop for Luck...although Palmer has a few years left he just continues to make bad decision after bad decision...I do not envy the Bengals fans!
This draft is top heavy with defensive players...Luck is one of the few offensive standouts that will be a top 10 pick and may end up in Buffalo even with the 3rd or 4th pick.
"dukane5 wrote:
No way Carolina chooses Luck after adding Clausen last year as their top pick. To be honest Clausen has not been given a fair shot yet and they are very high on him.
They're not high on Clausen at all. He's been absolutely dreadful and the worst QB I have seen in years. He has multiple games of not even reaching 100 yards passing.
If Carolina has the 1st overall pick and Luck comes out, he'll be a Panther.
And as far as Clausen being their "top pick" as you stated, it was a 2nd round pick at #48... that's the middle of the 2nd round.
Not a big deal at all as Clausen's salary is quite cheap and very easy for them to swallow. Most backup QB's have a higher salary than what Clausen is making... which is about $1.5M a year on a 4-year deal for a mid 2nd rounder.
And his contract was only guaranteed $2.5 mil.
That's dirt cheap in the NFL.
so let's not act like they invested all this money, time, and a high pick in Clausen being their answer.... because all he has shown on the field is that he's definitely not the answer.
Far FAR from it.
That whole Carolina team is bad. It's gotta be tough for a young QB in that situation.
"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"
"F.O wrote:
They're not high on Clausen at all. He's been absolutely dreadful and the worst QB I have seen in years. He has multiple games of not even reaching 100 yards passing.
If Carolina has the 1st overall pick and Luck comes out, he'll be a Panther.
And as far as Clausen being their "top pick" as you stated, it was a 2nd round pick at #48... that's the middle of the 2nd round.
Not a big deal at all as Clausen's salary is quite cheap and very easy for them to swallow. Most backup QB's have a higher salary than what Clausen is making... which is about $1.5M a year on a 4-year deal for a mid 2nd rounder.
And his contract was only guaranteed $2.5 mil.
That's dirt cheap in the NFL.
so let's not act like they invested all this money, time, and a high pick in Clausen being their answer.... because all he has shown on the field is that he's definitely not the answer.
Far FAR from it.
Thats what I was thinking but you never know.I hope both of us are right because I really like this kid and wish we had a shot at him.
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
Has anybody else lost a bit of hate for the Bills? I mean I love beating them, but who cares if they win or lose? We know they won't be there at the end and it's been that way for a decade.
Don't be surprised if they give the Steelers all they can handle tomorrow, they maybe 2-8, but they play hard.


hell no
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
"Aqua4Ever04 wrote:
Has anybody else lost a bit of hate for the Bills? I mean I love beating them, but who cares if they win or lose? We know they won't be there at the end and it's been that way for a decade.
I haven't lost any of it. I will never lose any of it. I will always hate the Bills.
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty