1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RT picture may be coming into focus

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
  2. truedus

truedus Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Hmm, I thought FA started officially Today.. Is the signing period different?

3. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    The deadline to franchise a player is today at 4:00pm ET.

Free agency doesn't start until February 27th at 12:01am ET, I believe.

anlgp, The Rev and SICK like this.
  4. TheAnswer385

TheAnswer385 Stay Low Run Free

Jan 7, 2008
    PA
    You are right next Friday I sit up listening to rumors on sports radio :up:

5. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Alot of quality tackles will be available thru free agency. I am sure we can get a guy just as good as Carey for cheaper however I doubt he will stay at that level as long as Carey. However if we don't sign Carey than we obviously think he wants way too much or we can do better

6. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I'll be the first to admit I know little or nothing about J. Gross as a player; I don't watch them at all.

It seems to me that Brian Bigane one 9 million dollar man for another going by the stats I see. He is, of course down on Vernon with these comments:

And

And Vernon isn't? I'm sorry I just don't get it; change just for the sake of change. It makes me think we don't have a plan and are just groping in the dark.

I looked this guys stats up and compared to VC I can't see it. 41 penalitys in 6 years versus 15 in 5 years. His sack rate is higher and he's rated 6th this year while VC is rated 9th in runblocking.

Sorry I wouldn't do it!:no: