1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules opinion PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by spicygirl, Dec 31, 2009.

Tags:
  1. spicygirl

spicygirl New Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Although 100% human hair extensions can be coloured, we do not recommend that you do this as the quality of the clip in hair extensions cheap cannot be guaranteed after it has been coloured. Just like your own real hair, colouring the extensions can cause damage and weakness, therefore it will shorten the life span of the extensions.
    Essie usually retails for $8, which is pretty pricey for a drugstore nail polish. However, stores do put essie nail polish reviews on sale

The p90x workout schedule program isn’t just a pair of 12 work out DVDs. It is an entire 90-Day plan that also features the P90x nutrition plan and offers you a detailed training plan and guidelines. You can expect to see a lower body fat percentage and an overall higher level of fitness, If you follow these instructions and the exercise program properly.

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Well in my years of playing football stat corrections are for the best. Ive won and lost some but nothing of this magnitude.

Team B goes. I would be pissed if I had Team A. Did Team A play the best players possible? I usually kick myself for not starting a certain player and it bit me in the *** last week in the Championship game where I lost by a fraction of a point. Hindsight says if I would have played player B instead of player A I win by 2 points.

Sometimes stat corrections will favor you sometimes it doesn't thats just how it is.

3. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    You answered your own question.....Stats are stats and if they have officially changed, the site should as well.

Bummer for TEAM A, but he doesnt have the STATS anymore, TEAM B does.

4. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    just curious, how does the difference between a lateral pass and a forward pass change the amount of points by 4.5?

5. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    It's now like a handoff....so the QB does not get a touchdown pass