1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saban Draft Picks Must Excel in Nick of Time

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by njfinfan, Jul 28, 2008.

1. njfinfan

njfinfan The First Lady

Nov 23, 2007
    Newark, NJ
    ATVZ400 likes this.
  2. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Roth is gone next offseason, imo. He was so-so to start as a 4-3 DE, but now he doesn't fit the system. unless he shocks me and converts to OLB. I can't see him being fluid and aware enough in space to cover tight ends and running backs on passing plays... let alone a slot receiver.

Allen will have a very good year. a great one, imo.

Channing is simply not a playaker. I see him get lazy or mentally hazy out there sometimes. Last year he gave up running wide on a goal line play with the RB still several yards out of the endzone. I was so disgusted with him I could care less if he stays here at this point.

Hagan... well, he has the tools but he seems to have brainfarts when it comes to his confidence in belonging at tis level. He was phenomenal RIGHT until NFL guys started watching him at the Senior Bowl... then, anruptly, he could;t perform. This guy is a prime high risk cadidate for bedroom performance anxiety. If Hagan sorts it out this year, he become a nice possession receiver for us. Otherwise, he packs his bags this offseason and we wouldn't be losing anything. Great hands, no confidence.