1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sage Rosenfels-QB-Texans

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Mar 31, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    There is "general feeling" that the Vikings and Texans will re-enter trade talks involving Sage Rosenfels at the owners' meetings this week.

Acquiring Rosenfels was reportedly one of the Vikings' top priorities entering the offseason, no less important than Bernard Berrian's signing. The Vikings know Houston wants a second-round pick. If they add a fifth-rounder or a CB like Marcus McCauley to their offer of a third, maybe the Texans will bite.
    Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

alen1 likes this.
  2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I wouldn't throw that much for Rosenfels. Hes a good backup but I dont know about full time. I like McCauley.

3. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Wow thats an awful lot to give up for Sage Rosenfels... a 2nd and a 5th? I'd give them ... maybe a third and nothing more.

4. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Did you forget who is making this trade? We're talking about the mamstermind of giving up the 32nd overall pick for AJ Feeley.

Right now, the Texans are smiling.

5. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    UPDATE
    Coach Gary Kubiak said Tuesday that the team is not actively looking to trade Sage Rosenfels because Matt Schaub is coming off shoulder surgery.

"Our starter right now physically has a problem," he said, "so Sage is very important to our football team." Schaub's surgery was to his non-throwing shoulder and he's recovering quickly. He's already throwing to receivers.
    Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    What did they sign Quinn Gray for? Til this day, I dont understand the signing of Quinn.