1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints and Colts

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Sethdaddy8, Dec 19, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I swear I'm not saying this because the Cowpokes are whippin up on the Taints...but honestly, in all the years where teams go on undefeated runs, are these not the softest, weakest undefeated teams ever? I mean, both seem like more often than not, they're primed for the loss. When the Patsies ran the table, they were DESTROYING teams. Saints/Colts, meh.

It would not shock me if either went one and done in the play-offs. And as bittersweet as itd be, it would not shock me if the Taints lose to the Pokes, and the Jests put a beatdown on the Colts, giving them both losses before seasons end.

Blech, just threw up in my mouth a little bit, rooting for those teams.

Thoughts?

MikeHoncho and adamprez2003 like this.
  2. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    i have more respect for the colts because of peyton but in general i agree with you one hundred percent. i dont expwect either team in the SB. Right now I think it will be San Diego and Minnesota

Sethdaddy8 likes this.
  3. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    I agree. These two don't seem to play much defense, and yet their offense keeps bailing them out of close games. Gotta say, I'm much more impressed by the Vikings than both these teams. Because the Vikings usually own you with their front seven and their front five, and that is more impressive IMO. Minnesota absolutely dominates the line of scrimmage about 80% of the time, and that's how they win. Physical.

adamprez2003 and Sethdaddy8 like this.
  4. DOLPHANITY

DOLPHANITY Wooo Dolphins

Oct 21, 2009
    JERSEY
    the saints are getting manhandled right now... they just scored to make the score 24 to 10 with 13minutes left in the 4th....lol

5. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    This would have been a perfect week if COLTS lost THUR.....and NO losses tonight.....

at this point....I will be thrilled for a NO Loss and will root for COLTS loss each of the remaining weeks.

Oh, well.....come on DAL hold on and take care of NO

Both the COLTS and NO have a million lives it seems.....not sure how or why they keep pulling out of these holes and end up with W's but its dissapointing.

6. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    I wouldn't call the Colts even close to weak. A team that needs only 14 minutes to win a game is far from weak.

And I hope Manning has NO MERCY on the Jets. There is no way the Jets will win with Mark Sanchez as their QB.

King Felix likes this.
  7. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    New Orleans I can see in the Super Bowl. Especially if they lose tonight, could light a fire under them. Something the Patriots didn't have in 2007. Even when the Dolphins went undefeated, there were lots of close calls similar to the Saints. Except the Saints may lose one right now. I'd LOVE to see a Dolphins-Saints rematch in Miami in the Super Bowl. However, the Dolphins are going to have to fight really really extra hard to get there. It's possible, though. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

8. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    not calling the colts weak. saying, for an undefeated team through 14 games, they are weak, compared to undefeated runs of past. 85 bears, 07 pats, etc...

9. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    this thing has turned into a helluva game.....:jt0323:

10. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Good run NO...Good run....hats off and proud of what you mean to the city.....hopefully COLTS join you with 1st loss soon.

11. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Actually Colts D has bailed them out of a number of games.