1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saints fan needs Dolphin help!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RepeatDat, Sep 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RepeatDat

RepeatDat New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Hello everyone, I was stopping by to see if you guys could lend a hand to a fellow fantasy football fan.

I drafted Ronnie brown in my fantasy this year, and I stopped by to see if you thought he was going to return to last years form? Will the phins still be a run first offense with Marshall? Do you think Ronnie Brown will get more carries than Ricky? Will Ronnie still run the wildcat? What do you guys think? Any advice will help guys.

Great game last year, I wish you well in your upcoming season.

2. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    As long as Ronnie stays healthy he should play just like last year..with maybe a few more long run because Marshall will keep everyone honest...yes he will run the Wildcat..the Pat White experiment is over.

3. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Offense still dictates around the running game. If Brown stays healthy your looking at around 1500 All-Purpose yards and maybe 7-10 Touchdowns.

4. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    My guess is that the team will try to keep their total carries about even. When both are healthy it seems that Brown has a slight edge due to his being the trigger in the wildcat. RW is in that formation too, but Brown would produce fantasy points in two thirds of typical plays (keeps it or passes) compared to RW who only gets it on the sweep.

5. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Same **** with Ronnie every year. Looks great, injuries build up, production teeters off.

So I'd say start him strong early and try to trade him if his value flies like it did last year.

6. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    who knows what to expect this year. there have been quite a few changes with the O-line. ronnie is coming off an injury to his foot, and already had one to his knee before that.

they did do a few wildcat snaps in the preseason. brandon marshall is a hell of a better blocker and a much bigger distraction to the defense, then tedd ginn could ever dream to be. but he may also take some touches away from ronnie.

7. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    And if you need more help then just ask the refs like the last time you were in MIA lol

eric likes this.
  8. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    I think Ronnie will have a MONSTER year. He is in a contract year so he will be giving it his all, and the Dolphins will ride him hard this season to see if they should give him a large contract in the offseason. Ronnie Brown is a solid 3rd-4th round fantasy pick, imo.

9. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    He might produce like one, but you could still get him way later in most 12 teamers that I've seen. Obv 10 teamers he could still be there into the 7-8th.

10. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia

Ronnie has been taken no later than the 4th round in 3 drafts I have been in (haven't posted my other team yet). I only have him on the first team I drafted late in the 3rd round.

We are a run heavy team and Ronnie triggers the WildCat. He may be boom or bust, but all RBs get injured at some point, and Ronnie has looked great so far this offseason.

11. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    That's way too early for me if there's guys like Arian Foster or Johnathon Stewart still around.

Just can't trust Ronnie for that early of a pick, imo.