1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samari Rolle to be released

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Tiki, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Tiki

Tiki New Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Baltimore is reportedly about to release him. OK, I know he is an older vet, nearing the end of his career. But is still playing at a high level and could be a vet that can help bridge the span of time to get our younger players developed as well as help out for a year or two.

This would be a very interesting pick up for the Phins, even after picking up Green yesterday from ARizona. Rolle could be a solidifying entity in our secondary right away. And again would allow us more options in the draft to perhaps go after the best player available as opposed to a need.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3977690

2. NorFlaFin

NorFlaFin Active Member

3. RickyNeverInhaled

RickyNeverInhaled Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Alabama
    thanks for the article. i was wanting us to pick him up until i read that. BP would never bring someone aboard that had these kind of health issues. i don't see how anyone would take a chance on him. it's a shame.

4. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    Even cheap Im not sure hes worth a roster spot at this point. Between the epilepsy and age he has lost quite a few steps.