1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samphin presents: I am drunk and love all of you

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Samphin, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

**** this borderland wolf ****. This is samphin. I am drunk and trying very hard not to misspell things. I love you all (ESPECIALLY cnc66...no joke). I love this site...almost as much as I love Jack Daniels. Almost.

Going forward, please stand by for more interviews, roasts, and stupid *** posts from yours truly. I have finally kicked that nasty heroin problem and now simply just smoke like a chimney and drink until my liver explodes! Perfect bill of health.

As a sidebar, I love drunken promises. No one better hold their breath...except opie. HAHAHAHA! The roast starts already. Honestly though...batwings is a serious problem in this country, Hopefully we can come up with a cure. Someone call sally struthers! Fat ****ing ****.

alrighty. Time to pass out and wake up in like 3 hours to watch the bucs somehow kick our ***** in as Dolphin fans.

2. Two Tacos

Two Tacos Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 24, 2007
    No one likes a quitter. :shifty:

3. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    quitters never win and winners never quit

Two Tacos likes this.
  4. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    WTF is this?

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    comedy gold.

so enless you have something funny to add.....

http://www.mattbrandenburg.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/****-or-gtfo.jpg

6. Killerphins

Killerphins The Finger

Nov 11, 2008
    I was just asking. Don't get bent out of shape.

Comedy gold? Whatever bro.

7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    bent out of shape? lol. ya im soooo angry.

so let me ask.......what kind've question was yours? what answer were/are you expecting? what does it LOOK LIKE to you?

8. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Nope, as long as you keep wearing leotards instead of Jeans, aint gonna help

Mucho MAN love for you brother Sammo....but, sounds like you already Love Marty and some cat named Jack. I don't know Jack... :shifty:

unluckyluciano likes this.
  9. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    See without a pregame radio show to occupy you...you are attacking fellow phin fans....:pointlol::shifty::lol:

DOLPHAN1 likes this.
  10. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

You never knew Jack...

Sorry guys, the drinks snuck up on me last night. I shouldn't be around a computer after a night out on the town...or my cellphone either. Sorry to anyone I texted, please delete those pictures... :shifty:

cnc66 and azfinfanmang like this.
  11. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

welcome to the lounge brother. don't mind them, it's a lounge thing. Borderland aka Samphin is kinda like the cool camp counselor. He keeps everyone else corralled but can barely contain himself at times...:shifty:

Peek in the corners and keep an open mind, but stay away from Nabo's Cave if you know what's good for you....:lol:

NaboCane, Samphin and azfinfanmang like this.