1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scout.com: Patriots - Dolphins Game Plans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Colmax, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Colmax

Colmax Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2007
    Read the rest here: Game Plans

TiP54, dolfan7171 and The Aqua Crush like this.
  2. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Nice to see Solia getting props "blossoming NT Paul Solia".

I expect Henne to have more rhythm this game. That all starts with his wideouts not dropping so many balls. I think that has been the biggest roadblock in his way to find that rhythm. If his recievers make half those catches and gets the defense back on their heels and established rhythm he would have had many more chances to make plays. As we seen in the Haynos TD drive last week. The catches were made and he got a rhythm going. And it resulted in a good sustained drive. But on 2nd n long or 3rd n long our guys are dropping catchable passes, no qb is going to look good.

I expect our guys to correct those little errors this week. I can imagine at practice this week the coaches are drilling into the wideouts heads, catch the ball first, don't worry about running. Make the play keep the chains moving.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    That's a good read right there. I expect Miami to put on a good performance and win this game!!

4. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Is anyone starting to think that people just say that to piss us off?

gafinfan likes this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    There were times last week where i didnt feel the correct call was made to convert the required distance....having ronnie in the cat on 3rd and 12 is very bizarre.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  6. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

What is most amazing and telling to me is the fact that all of this talk is based on only the last two games for both teams. The Pats have rebecome the darlins of the AFCE by beating those two world beaters the titans and the bucs (a record of 1-13) while the Dolphins now have a dying WC due to a split with the Saints and the Jets (a record of 11-4). We have been fed a non stop recording of just how great Tom Brady has reemerged with the world beating team of wideouts Moss and Welker while the poor Dolphins are stuck with the (seldom talked about) team of Ronnie and Ricky for running backs.:pity: Or even more telling is the lack of respect given to Brady killer Jason Taylor as everyone and his brother gush over Tommy's super fast release and clean uniform (sometimes due to the ref's yellow flag- one must not hurt Tommy-thats a no no in this mans NFL). And it can not be left unstated that with the addition of all world, unretired again-I've lost count Jr. say ow, I'm sitting here typing with my knees knocking with the thought of slaying this Giant Patriot with just my slingshot and a small rock. Please pray for me and wish me luck.:lol::lol::lol::lol::tongue2::up:

Enough of this BS lets go kick some butt!! Go Dolphins.:up:

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.