1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scouts Buzz: Ginn gets job done for Fins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by alen1, Nov 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Ted Ginn Jr. getting job done for Miami Dolphins - Bucky Brooks - SI.com

Ginn has definitely impressed. I never called him a bust but I did criticize him. I thought he didn't play physical enough and I questioned if he could get off the LOS. Its almost like he read my comments prior to the Bills game, in which he torched a (battered and bruised) Terrence McGee. He took hits to the mouth and just kept on going. Loved it. I don't know if he can be that number one WR to be honest. I think he has the skill set but as the article mentions, I'm not sure if he has the body for the constant beating. Steve Smith and Santana Moss are guys who have become number ones on their team. While I don't think Smith and Ginn are much alike, aside from that they are similar stature-wise and they both returned kicks early in their careers, I think that Santana Moss and Ginn could be. I compared him to Santana Moss and/or Terry Glenn coming out and I think eh can be like them. Surprisingly, at 5'11", 200 lbs, Santana Moss has been pretty durable in his career. Hopefully Ginn stays healthy throughout his career to make an impact on Sundays.

The articles also touches on Jon Beason of Carolina. I realize that he's not a Dolphin but I am very happy he's succeeding. Loved watching him at the U. He played the game with a passion and was the leader. He made plays all over the field and I believe he was also the captain. He's an exceptional player. Kind of wish we had him here to be honest.

Blade and padre31 like this.