1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea of Thieves

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Galant, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Anyone on here play?

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I'm a Sony guy, sorry. Also not much into online gaming.

3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    No worries. I'm not much of an online gamer either.

My brother has been wanting to play something coop together so we've been looking and someone recommended it to me. I didn't think it would be my thing so didn't bother for ages. I tried it recently and was pleasantly surprised. I've not played anything quite like it. Probably the best online game I've played. They're are definite advantages to playing with others, even if just one more, but I've had a decent amount of fun solo.

Just now I finished a session where I was match-made with a guy who was quite experienced. Took my on one of the voyages available only to those who attain the title of Pirate Legend. Really good time. Lots of friendly people so far.

There is a possible PVP element to it, but I've not had much of a run in. I was concerned it might be a slaughter fest but it's not at all.

Anyone who like pirate themed games or age of sail type stuff will get a kick out of it.

I'm playing on a PC via Xbox Game Pass for PC. That was a pleasant find too. Cheap monthly cost and some really solid stuff available in the package.