1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seahawks at Dolphins Preview by Fox

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    SCall13, gafinfan, aesop and 2 others like this.
  2. aesop

aesop Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    NYC
    "Miami has just six giveaways in 2008 (fewest in the league) and its +9 turnover differential this season is second best in football to Tennessee's +10. "

This is good.

3. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Most glaring problem is the lack of a running game.

We better establish one against the Seahawks, and not by throwing first to open things up so we can run second.

I want to see us ESTABLISH the running game first, then pass based on the success of that running game.

Maybe I might as well wish unicorns would fly around the sky on Sunday. I think our running attack won;t pick up again until we get a bruiser at RG.

Larryfinfan likes this.
  4. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    B.K, ?,

I would love to see us become a power running team as well, but donald thomas is not walking thru that door anytime soon...do you want to force the issue to establish an identity that may not be there or should we keep doing what we've been doing, maybe come out no huddle shotgun and attack their 31st ranked passing defense? we have been totally unpredictable and creative in our playcalling, its a big risk to try to become something in a game.

I myself am not sure how to attack them, i wanna be a traditional offense but iam worried that when we try to run that sort of offense thats when Chads weakness shows up more.

Sceeto likes this.
  5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Our running game will work this weekend. It shouldn't, but it will.

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i think so too