1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season ticket holders supposed to get free NFL Rewind, Dolphins predictably confused

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Disgustipate, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    This is sort of tangential, but I felt like I'd pass it along. Starting this season the NFL has been advertising "The Membership Club" for NFL season ticket holders. Basically, you get a handful of benefits:

http://www.nfl.com/qs/themembershipclub/index.jsp

You're supposed to get free NFL Red Zone mobile, NFL Rewind, some Madden cards, store discount, and free 2-day shipping with affiliated vendors. I didn't get a code for some of them, so I emailed my membership rep. She had no idea that these services actually existed besides the Red Zone, and her supervisor told her that the Dolphins didn't actually offer this. Despite it being the NFL's promotion, and being able to find pages for seemingly every other team advertising the fact.

It seems really like a predictably Dolphins thing to do, but I figured I'd pass it along to other season ticket holders that would also maybe want to inquire why the team doesn't seem to have any idea what is going on.

305 and P h i N s A N i T y like this.
  2. woody1351

woody1351 New Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Macomb Illinois
    Our business has rams season tickets and I use the rewind to watch fins games every Monday.