1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seattle, you gotta love what they are doing.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by Sethdaddy8, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    And I hold a grudge on Carroll ever since the "choke thing".

But they traded minimally for 2 solid RBs. They got a stud Tackle and safety in the draft. Golden Tate to spread the field and compliment TJ. They got some studs at LB. A nice draft with some big time wheelin and dealin.

You throw in flying under the radar after a very poor season, and Seattle can seriously make some noise next year.

2. princekong2

princekong2 New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Seattle is Gonna be that One Team that Rises To Playoff Contenders this season that nobody even suspected at the end of the 2010 season
    As Long as Good Ol Matt Stays Healthy

3. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    There's a real buzz in town about the 'Hawks for the first time in a while.

4. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    i dont like their qb situation..we should trade them pennington or thigpen

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    They gave up a lot for Whitehurst, they arent going to give up more for Pennington or Thigpen.

6. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I wouldnt trust Pete Carroll to take that franchise to anything but the ****ter in a few years.

He walked into a draft that gave him a pair of first rounders, and then lucked into the players he got. And asking Matt to stay healthy ... well thats not something to be counted on by any means.

7. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    I do expect Seattle to rebound quickly, although I thought they gave up way too much for Whitehurst. People forget that Carroll had a winning record as a head coach. After getting fired in just one year as the Jets coach (I don't think that's a fair shot for anybody), He took the Pats to the playoffs 2 out of 3 years, even winning the AFCE once.