1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sequel or Prequel for the 300

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by slickj101, Jun 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    "Last night I attended the 34th Annual Saturn Awards here in Los Angeles. While there, I managed to get video interviews with a ton of the winners and presenters, and here’s the next one…a crazy interview with Producers Mark Canton, Gianni Nunnari and Bernie Goldmann.

They were there for the movie "300," and while the interview started quite slow…by the end I got them to reveal a few big scoops.

The first is they have landed director Tarsem Singh ("The Fall," "The Cell") to helm "War of Gods!" They say it’s another Greek film like "300" was. They say they’re going to use the stuff they learned on "300" to make the film and they said it’s going to start filming in the first quarter of next year. For more info…watch the interview.

The other bit of news is on "300." They announced they’re working on a new Blu-ray edition of the film and they dropped a bomb…they’re trying to make a sequel/prequel to the film.

At first I didn’t believe them, but later in the night I spoke to Zack Snyder again (interview will be posted tomorrow) and he confirmed what they said. He said Frank Miller is working on a new story of some kind and if they all really like it they’ll make it! Crazy news....I know!

Anyway, watch the interview. It’s broken up into two parts and what we talked about is above each part."

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/interviews/article.asp/aid/8326/tcid/1

Might be interesting to see which way they go with this. I thought the first one had its moments but def screwed up a few times.

2. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    is this what you do for a living?(thats your voice interviewing them)