1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seven Round mock.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by #1dolphinsfan, Mar 29, 2010.

Tags:
  1. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan New Member

Nov 23, 2007
    Round 1: Derrick Morgan OLB: I know some of you dont think he can play OLB but i would rather listen to Mike Mayock and Corey Chavous rather then the people in here. From what they said last week on NFL Total Access is that after the more film they watched the more convinced they were that he could play OLB in the 3-4 system.

Round 2: Nate Allen FS: He is the third best saftey in this years draft and if he is there when we pick in the second i hope we pick him up he is a very good player and i would love to have him on our team.

Round 3: Aaron Hernandez TE: He is a very good pass catching TE and that is what we need as far as the TE postion goes. i know a lot of you guys want Jimmy Graham but im not sold on him i think round 3 is to early for him he has only played one season of football and only had 17 catchs IMO you dont draft that kind of TE in the first 4 rounds.

Round 4: Mike Williams WR: He is a very talented WR and he would step in as our best WR from day one IMO yes he has had troules in his past but i think he is the second best WR on the field in this years draft behind only Dez Bryant.

Round 6a: Marcus Easley WR: He is a talented WR at 6'3 210 IMO he is going to have a very solid NFL career im not sure he is going to be a stud in the NFL but i think he will be a good pro and having him and Mike Williams on the field will open up a lot of holes for our RB's and Slot WR weather it be Devone Bess/ or Brian Hartline.

Round 6b: Micah Johnson ILB: His stock has been droping since his 5.0 speed at the combine and his pro day but i dont think he plays at the 5.0 speed i think he is a much fast player then that. The guy is a down hill LB and i think he is going to be one hell of a NFL player and i think he could beat out Channing Crowder for the starting ILB job oppsite of Karlos Dansby.

Round 6c: Brandon Deaderick DT: He is 6'4 314 pounds i think he would be a good player to develop into a NT he has good size and strength.

Round 7a: O'Brian Schofield OLB: he was tearing it up at the senior bowl practice untill he tore his ACL i think he would be a good Investment at OLB and just put him on the PUP list untill her is ready to play. he is a solid player.

Round 7b: Chris DeGeare OG: We all know that we are going to draft someone for the Oline and i think this guy might be a good player he is 6'4 325 pounds could be a steal late in the draft.

Round 7c: Nolan Carroll CB: The dolphins worked out this kid not to long ago and i think we are going to draft a CB sometime in this draft im not sure what round it will be but if i had to guess it would be round 6 or 7. Will Allen isnt getting any younger and we are going to need a Nickle back when Allen decides it is time to retire or untill the Dolphins cut him and this kid might not be a bad pick to develop into the Nickle.

Im not sure all these guys are in the right round i got what round they were projected to go in by CBSSPORTS.com

Thoughts?

2. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    It wouldnt make me unhappy, but I dont think Hernandez lasts into the third. Ive heard talk about him being a late round 1 prospect possibly.

Derrick Morgan is a tossup for me. Good player, but the opinions on him as an OLB are varied - some for and some against. IMO if we take an OLB why not take someone like Graham or even Kindle. Im not a big fan of taking any OLB at #12 personally though.

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

I think that is a pretty decent mock draft. IMO you are right about Jimmy Graham. If he played college ball outside the state of Florida, most of those clambering for him would not even know who he is.:wink2:

He is a pick who would make me very nervous if before the 4th round.