1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Several receivers in draft interest Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Mar 4, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Several receivers in draft interest Miami
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/931488.html

Holliday free agent tour starts Thursday
    http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...holliday-free-agent-tour-starts-thursday.html

2. HULKFish

HULKFish Artist and Scribe

Apr 30, 2008
    Central FL
    That would be great! I'm not panicing on the receiver set though. We really just need one of the big guys to step up to compliment the rest of Ginn, Camarillo and Bess. I'm hoping Brandon London comes out in TC eager to seize the spot! Though I do still get the feeling that Wilford may get another shot and giving him an opportunity in TC is fine with me! So we have London, Wilford and a rookie battle for that fourth and fifth spot. Sounds good to me as long as Camarillo comes back healthy. If not then we'll need a couple more receivers in to camp.

Rocky Raccoon likes this.
  3. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Hakeem Nicks would be a good pickup at #25, if we pass on Larry English at OLB. I like Robiskie as well but not as a first rounder...maybe at 2b? I think we need Butler of UConn or Sean Smith as a CB with our 2a pick.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I think we're for sure going to see a WR picked with one of our first 3 picks. I don't think theres any doubt about that. I don't know if it will be our first round pick, but definitely one of our 2nd rounders. As to who it is we take, I have no idea at this point..