1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shameless Musical Self-Promotion

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Pagan, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Haven't mentioned anything in here in the longest time, but things have been picking up steam since I joined Sleepy Hollow. (for those who didn't know that, humor me. ;) )

We're doing one local show before beginning work on the new album, tentatively titled "United."

[​IMG]

That show will be in Clifton NJ at a club called Dingbatz. Small venue, to serve as a warmup show and first show with new guitarist Rick Craig. (Formerly of Halloween and Humble Pie) If anyone is in the tri-state area and wants to come to the show, come on down and lift a beer or two.

[​IMG]

After that we're headlining a benefit for Toys For Tots in Erie PA on December 9th, then taking time off to work on the new album.

Next Spring will be a short midwest tour that's in the process of being booked. One show has already been confirmed, the Ragnarökkr Metal Apocalypse 2013 on May 2nd and 3rd. We'll be playing along with Oz, Morbid Saint and a few more bands.

In July we're hitting Europe. A week long tour will culminate at the Headbanger's Open Air Festival in Brande-Hornerkirchen, Germany on July 25-27 along with Vicious Rumors, Demon, Heretic, Praying Mantis, Blood Feast, and more.

[​IMG]

Before that we'll be playing Friday July 19, 2013 at the Fullhouse in Ter Apel, The Netherlands and Saturday July 20, 2013 at Club Willemeen in Arnhem,The Netherlands. More shows in Belgium and Germany are being set up in between those dates.

A tour of the UK is also being set up for the fall of 2013.

Anyway, that's what you get when I don't promote all the time...one big as post filling everything in. We have a few videos done also. If anyone wants I'll post them.

2. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    What happened to Livesay? any details or stories on your departure or the break up? (if there is one?)

3. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Livesay is still alive and well bro. Writing for the next album with them also. I'm also writing lyrics for a song on the upcoming solo album from Symphony X bassist Mike LePond.

Keepin' busy. ;)

BigDogsHunt likes this.