1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shopping Today in San Diego....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    and sitting in a sofa chair at Sears with 6-7 packages from my wife and in laws shopping. I am sporting my colors of course with this years Dolphin hat. This nice brother is walking by just getting done on his shift at Sears, says goodbye to another employee with a wave. I stand up, as we are getting ready to leave, and he makes a 360 and comes up to me and gives a big hand shake, and says I had to come over a say hello to this proud Dolphin fan with his colors on. We went down the escalator together and he was saying we had a rough game out here this year, and I replied yep. My mother in law says we give him a hard time all the time. He said I have raised my whole family to be Dolphin fans! I said you raised them right. We wished each other a good day, and Merry Christmas.

I just thought that was very cool.:hi5:

2. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Nice to see other Phin fans when your far from Miami....there might be one or two more when I go to the sports bar that is jam packed, but Ive gained the respect of the guys Ive seen there every Sunday for the past 12 years they know I have showed up rather 1-15 or 11-5.

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  3. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    on friday, i walked into an office down the hall from mine, looking for our buildings maintenance man. first time in this office, and i notice a patriot sticker on the receptionists filing cabinet. i say..."Patriots. What are you DOING?"

She laughs, and says, "hey, Tom Brady."

I say, well, we're Dolphin fans down the hall. This is no good. Im going to have to egg your offices now."

and about 2 months ago, i was at a bulldog rescue show/fundraiser. and a guy has his bully and a brady jersey on. i walk up to him in my phins sweatshirt, look at my dog and say "i dunno caesar, i think we got a problem here!"

he says, "hey, cmon, we dont play this week!"

why am i meeting all these damn patsy fans. where are my brothers and sisters !?!?

jetssuck and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  4. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I was driving home Thursday night on the 5, and I look in the lane next to me, and the brother had a Dolphins Logo on the back window, and Miami Dolphins license plate frames. As I am passing I give a small honk of the horn to say hello.:wink2:

Fin-Omenal and alen1 like this.
  5. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Always good to see fellow Fins fans around. I have run into fans sometimes at the grocery store but that is about it. I usually see a mix of Chargers,Raiders,and Broncos.

6. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Every once in a great while here in NC, I'll see a car with a Dolphins license plate frame on the back, but so far the only person wearing the colors that I've seen is me.