1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I do this trade?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by bg34, Nov 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    I've been offered Mccoy/D.Williams for C.Johnson/A.Hernandez. It's a PPR league and Mccoy is actually gonna pass CJ for points after this week once theyre even in games played. I've also been offered McCoy/Marcedes Lewis for CJ or Blount/Witten for CJ..both those just a 2 for 1 trade.

My roster is as follows

Rivers, CJ, Gore, Stewart, Fred Jax, S.Moss, Bowe, Fitz, M.Williams (TB), Tony Gonzo and Hernandez.

Should I just hang on to CJ or do you think dealin him could make my team stronger with better TE?

2. miamidolphins

miamidolphins Ravens Fan

Nov 5, 2010
    MD
    I would decline this trade.

Breaking this up and looking at just CJ vs McCoy, CJ seems to be more consistent than McCoy. Both great backs, but the edge goes to CJ.

No way in hell would I do the Blount/Witten trade. You don't need a TE that bad and Blount isn't proven. He's only had one good week. Blount could take off but that would be a VERY HIGH risk trade to give up CJ.

Marcedes Lewis isn't bad but I don't see the sense in trading him. You have Gonzalez and Hernandez now which are fine. A third TE isn't going to help anything.

Don't do the trade.

bg34 likes this.
  3. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    No.....u lose Megatron and WR core stinks...that and that trade proposal in a burn job attempted by him...