1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sig request...

Discussion in 'Graphics Forum' started by brandon27, Sep 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Okay, so after todays whopping of the pats, and my outdated present sig, I would like to make a request for a Ronnie & Ricky sig... preferably the size of mine now(although im not picky :lol:), with maybe an action shot of ronnie on one side, and ricky on the other, with their names underneath, also with the dolphins' logo in the middle... and my boring username and a little canadian flag still in the bottom right... Im sure i could make something similar like i have now, but it would look awful :lol:

It would be greatly appreciated if any one of you fine artists here could come up with something! :up:

2. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Here you go. Let me know if you want anything changed.

[​IMG]

brandon27 likes this.
  3. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im liking it alot!! Think maybe the phins logo in the background could be a bit darker? and possibly using this pic of ricky instead? The white uni in that one, combined with the white background makes him blend in a bit too much. Maybe spaced out a little more... longer? Let me know what you think! This is greatly appreciated bro!

[​IMG]

4. Samphin

Okay, I made some changes. Let me know if this suits you better. :up:

[​IMG]

5. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    OH i LOVE it!!! Can i trouble you with the text though? The Ronnie & Ricky part. I like Ronnie where its at... do you think the orange outline would be better black? Then maybe moving Ricky up into the white space in the top right corner? Or maybe leaving them out all together? I can always slide those in later. Your call. you're the artiste!

6. Samphin

No problems man.

Here is one with a black outline around the text and moved to where you wanted it.

[​IMG]

And here is one without text. I like it better with text personally.

[​IMG]

brandon27 likes this.
  7. brandon27

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Love it!!! Might go without the text for now! Thanks alot man! it looks great!! gonna get this bad boy in there right now!!!

:hi5:

Samphin likes this.