1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs say Sparano hiring imminent

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Sounds like he was impressed with the Owner, and I read elsewhere there was a contract already pre-prepared for him on his arrival and the finaly details are being hammered out. Today..

Would be suprised if by this afternoon we did not hear we have a new head Coach..

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/380885.html

2. Mrtree

Mrtree Juan Huron's agent

Dec 8, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    If he doesn't take the position he owes Wayne for one steak dinner!

3. Passrusher

Passrusher New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    In the draft war room
    Where did you hear that Sparano was impressed with Wayne? Wayne said Sparano was great but did not hear anything from Sparano.

4. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    Here is some other postings that put to end the rumor that Sparano would want the Ravens Job becuase he would get more credit...

http://www.miamiherald.com/614/story/380886.html

5. Mrtree

Mrtree Juan Huron's agent

Dec 8, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    [​IMG]

Your 2008 coaching staff:

Head Coach Tony Soprano with offensive coordinator Silvio, defensive coordinator Bobby Baccala, quarterbacks coach Christopher Multisanti, and special teams coach Paully Walnuts.

I'm sorry but the Soprano jokes never get old to me.

6. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    That was my impression from reading the entire article which I did not post. I posted the link.. He was happy to be with old friends, and how could you not be happy with a HANDS OFF Owner with deep pockets, and a group of people who WANT to give you a dream JOB in South Florida with a HUGE PAYRAISE??

7. sgtphin

sgtphin Season Ticket Holder

Nov 25, 2007
    Clay City, Indiana
    Sounds like the OP really wants Sparano to be the HC and is assuming that he (Sparano) was impressed with WH. I just hope we get the RIGHT guy, I don't care if he's a Parcells disciple or not. Just get us a HC that can make this a championship team, again!