1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimCity

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by VanDolPhan, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
  2. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    I have the guide if anyone has a question, i can look it up.

3. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    I know I've been afk a few days. I 'will' be back. Just insomnia and life kicking my *** for the moment.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im not sure what you mean here. I'm basically completely out of water. I just built a new water plant in the only corner left that has water... its basically right next to a massive 7 or 8 unit sewage plant.

EDIT: Well it doesn't matter anymore, because I got that wonderful "your city is not progressing properly" error again, then the game crashed while it was rolling back my city, and now it apparently doesn't exist any longer. Not sure what that's all about, but it's apparently gone. Which really sucks

Anyone got any ideas?

5. VanDolPhan

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    No idea on the latter.

Next city that you build...keep industrial off your deep water table and place the expensive water plant and sewage plant attached together. Then keep your addons of the sewage plant ahead of it ever hitting yellow. It will clean the sewage and directly feed your water pump. I have a 100k plus city on NA east 3 that doesn't even use the water table.

If you guys want to start a new region...go ahead and throw out invites (make it public). I got some time to play this week.

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Well I managed to get the city back. It's set me back a ways, but I had to track down the old invite to Thephins 2.0 region so I could get it back. What a pain.

So, there's a specific water & sewage plant combined? I probably need the utilities thing at city hall for it then right?

7. VanDolPhan

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Not combined. Once one of the city halls has the utilities add on in the region it'll open for everyone else. It's literally the 2nd options available.

[​IMG]

Like this...I put them even closer really. As long as you keep your industrial off your deep water table and keep your water pumps well into the blue and your sewage plant always in green...your sewage will always dump more water into the table then your pump uses.

brandon27 likes this.