Sittling Sunday Out

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Oct 1, 2015.

1. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    I deleted my recording without watching even one second of it.

So pissed that I paid for Sunday Ticket and I get this abortion of a team to watch.

steeda, jcs92593 and GARDENHEAD like this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I watched the entire game, and I'll watch every one after this. I did turn the TV off afterwards though, and didn't watch a second of football the rest of the day, which is extremely unlike me, as Sunday is my only chance to watch anything other than kids shows before 8pm. I just couldn't stomach watching it, or seeing anyone else happy. I'm used to feeling angry after losses, and thinking about how just a few plays here or there could have changed things. But getting totally handled by mediocre Buffalo and Jets teams after losing to a bad Jax team, and barely surviving against a horrible Washington team.....of all the underachieving Dolphins teams in my time as a fan, which is most of them, this year may take the cake.

3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    You missed a pretty day of football. I'm doing daily fantasy (up $70 bucks atm) so sitting around, watching redzone all day was a treat for me... Wasn't even slightly upset at the loss. I'm back to being numb again. I have nothing but the worst expectations for this team in 2015.