1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Six Teams Interested in Chad Pennington

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

Reports are that we are obviously really interested in Chad, but five toher teams are as well. So far we know that the Chiefs are one beilieve or not The Giants. Now so far what I have heard is that the Giants are doing their due degligence and will not be signing him.

TheAnswer385 likes this.
  2. phinphever

phinphever Punk, Make My Day!!

Dec 20, 2007
    Ocala, FL
    We don't need to get into a bidding war with anyone for Pennington. I'd rather stand pat with the qb's we have than overpay for noodlearm.

3. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    ha the dolphins are interested along with 5 others that aren't known and those unknown are the cheifs,bears,vikes,falcons and the lions(5) so wouldnt that make 10 other teams interested? if infact the 5 listed arent the unknown.

4. phinphever

phinphever Punk, Make My Day!!

Dec 20, 2007
    Ocala, FL
    LOL:lol:

5. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Minnesota has denied any interest (most notably Brad Childress).
    Chicago isn't a good fit and I havn't heard anything from them.
    The Giants view him as a back-up to Eli Manning, competiting with David Carr for that role.
    Kansas City views him as a back-up veteran mentor to Brodie Croyle. He can teach a hell of a lot more about starting and accuracy than Damon Huard.
    Tampa Bay? No way.
    Detroit? They have two young guys they like in Orlavzsky? and Stanton. Don't see it.

Green Bay, Buffalo & New England could've inquired for a back-up.