Skeet84 and Finsgirlie going to North Carolina

103 replies

Skeet84Skeet84New MemberOP
Nov 18, 2009, 09:14 AM

We are off from Tampa!!! She has only hit me three times so far so I am lucky. Looking for somewhere to eat breakfast

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 09:37 AM

:woot:

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 18, 2009, 09:41 AM

who gives a ****?

jk see you soon buddy

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 09:44 AM

:marble:: Rollin rollin rollin....

Now for the real question, what is on the radio....country music...:glare:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 09:49 AM

Yeah, you only have about 14 hours of driving left.

My guess is Mandy hit you because you farted right? Freakin' prude.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Jaydog57Jaydog57Forum Veteran
Nov 18, 2009, 09:56 AM

If they don't stop except to gas up and get some grub they can make good time. Have a safe trip! Hope ya brought a jacket, it gets cold up here at night.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 10:04 AM

"Jaydog57 wrote:

If they don't stop except to gas up and get some grub they can make good time. Have a safe trip! Hope ya brought a jacket, it gets cold up here at night.

I drove from Ft. Myers to Charlotte straight through once. Left at about 2:30 AM after getting home from the bar, got there at about 4 PM... no sleep, and hungover.

Girls will make you do crazy things. Especially when those girls are in a sorority at UNC Charlotte.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Nov 18, 2009, 10:11 AM

have fun guys!

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 18, 2009, 10:19 AM

Just ate breakfast. We arent getting there for abit. I got smacked because well i am me lol. On the road again! Wooo

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Nov 18, 2009, 10:29 AM

i think id rather be in a car with fran drescher than skeet.........

DaFishDaFishForum Veteran
Nov 18, 2009, 10:40 AM

Have a safe trip guys!!

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 18, 2009, 11:01 AM

"SICK wrote:

i think id rather be in a car with fran drescher than skeet.........

Wow thanks.

KAKanye WestNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 11:06 AM

I will see you guys there

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 11:26 AM

Hope you guys have a blast.
Drive carefully and enjoy the game.

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 11:30 AM

be safe and enjoy...

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 11:51 AM

I just gotta ask....

Is A man duh really there?
I don't think so cause I don't see any posts from her :shifty:
I think Skeet just wants us all to think she's there :shifty:

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 11:56 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

I just gotta ask....

Is A man duh really there?
I don't think so cause I don't see any posts from her :shifty:
I think Skeet just wants us all to think she's there :shifty:

He negelected to mention she's in the trunk.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 11:58 AM

That's a Federal Offense Skeet, and you're publishing on the net? :pity:

Nov 18, 2009, 12:15 PM

Did she get out the whips and handcuffs?

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

Skeet84Skeet84New Member
Nov 18, 2009, 12:33 PM

So if a cop pulls me over can he just search my trunk? No reason just asking

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 12:39 PM

"Skeet84 wrote:

So if a cop pulls me over can he just search my trunk? No reason just asking

With FL tags? And heading up I95?

:lol: in .003 seconds...they may even call for the sniffer dog...:yes:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 12:42 PM

"Skeet84 wrote:

So if a cop pulls me over can he just search my trunk? No reason just asking

So what your saying is "you got junk in the trunk"....

Just askin.....

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Nov 18, 2009, 12:55 PM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

So what your saying is "you got junk in the trunk"....

Just askin.....

Manda's going to kill all you guys. And I don't blame her.

Better watch your backs guys.........:shifty:

SamphinSamphinNew Member
Nov 18, 2009, 12:58 PM

You guys are slackers. I'm already here. By the way, it is raining and there is a cat trying to eat my computer plug wires.

Nov 18, 2009, 12:59 PM

I think Skeet will get to NC with a few broken bones and maybe a busted jaw.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.