1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So can someone give me the tl;dr version of today?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Trowa, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I see a ton of threads and each one seems to contradict each other. I haven't been able to pay attention to any sports news all day. So, can someone please just give me the bullet points of what happened today?

2. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    -Ross was apparently on a plane last night west coast time/early morning east coast and met with Harbaugh today.

-Media has an explosion of joy reporting all kinds of things like the Dolphins offering 8 million and closing in on a deal. Media reports Dolphins coaches cleaned out boxes[what happened with that? Lie, or true?] Media reports Sparano could be fired.

-$hitstorm of epic proportions on forums. Media reports Dolphins and Harbaugh not happening, Sparano will be coach.

-Everyone is confused and the Dolphins are no Heat.

3. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    So basically everyone got riled up around here for no reason? And how is that different than any other day?

4. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    [​IMG]

Just walk away!

5. NJ Larry

NJ Larry New Member

Jan 3, 2008
    my personal theory on the boxes being packed was certain offensive coaches under the Henning wing got canned. who knows though.

6. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    thats the short version. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.