1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Get to the Dolphins Practice Facility at 5PM and............

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan94, Aug 10, 2009.

1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    So I just got back from vacation, and was going to go to my first practice today at 5PM. Plan was to go to the mall all day with my family(like 30 minutes away from my house by car), then take the bus to Nova(30 more minutes). So get there at 5PM, not a cloud in the sky, and the lady tells us the practice was moved to the bubble for "Security reasons". WTF???

Not a cloud in the sky, and the only security reasons I can see are either rain or practice with secret plays. If you wanted to work on secret plays, then you would've scheduled this practice as a private practice either yesterday or before. We've known the schedule for awhile. What's the point of doing this? Yes, it was hot as ****. But they know how hot it is on an early August afternoon. So I had to walk to the Broward Mall as I had no more money for buses and my dad just picked us up.

So they lost 2 fans that had never been to a Dolphins game before as this could've gotten them interested, and the chances of them going again are slim to none.

I might try to make it out tomorrow at 2PM and will add the Training Camp Hotline to my phone this time.

Just another rant by dolfan94
    dolfan94 is online now Add to dolfan94's Reputation Report Post

2. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    They moved it inside due to the heat. I think some of the players aren't well adapted to it. Only for health and precautionary reasons, not rain or secret plays is what I've heard. The guys from the media were warning people beforehand that practice was moved inside.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/story/1179599.html

www.twitter.com/omarkelly

3. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    But I left home at 8AM, and hadnt checked the computer since last night. So couldnt have known. They could've told us earlier. And its not like they had a big link on a newspaper or on the main site. You had to look for it

4. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    I'm sure it sucked to show up and find out that you couldn't watch practice. I read somewhere that someone was *****ing about not being able to get in and a guy said he could get in with a VIP pass for $300 bucks.

5. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

Sucks to be you . . . :lol: Don't lose your passion for our team over a silly moved practice.

I'm quite certain they weren't thinking how they could keep dolphan94 from attending practice. :up: Good for you going though, try again tomorrow, hope it works out for you this time.

6. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    BeliCheat was spotted in the area with a video camera

MonstBlitz and Ophinerated like this.