1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I Saw John Daly Tonight...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by maynard, Jan 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    yes the golfer lol, at Olive Garden in clearwater, fl. he was there with what looked to be his family. guy's got a real serious look on his face:angry:

what i found interesting and kind of funny was that he was wearing his own apparel. he had a windbreaker type jacket with "john daly" written all over it. i thought it was kind of odd. did he want to be noticed? im not sure i would wear things that had my name on them

would you guys wear your own apparel out in public?

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

i don't have my own apparel.

and no i wouldn't if i did.

3. Crappy Tipper

Crappy Tipper AKA Hero13

Aug 23, 2008
    Given the way his career has been going it's probably all he can get for free.

PMZQ likes this.
  4. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    I met Joe Theismann at The Wing House in Orlando, Florida a few years back. He was very nice guy. I got him to Sign my Paper menu and he actually wrote out my name. Then my family and I drove home when we where done and I got 2 Cards of his that I had, they happened to be those Superbowl Super Moments cards. He looked really suprised when I asked him to sign those when he was leaving the Wing House and even asked where I got them... lol.

I also met Urban Meyer when he was at my High Schools Basketball game recruiting some DE that played for the other High School. The only thing I happened to have in my car was some Lacrosse balls, so I got him to sign them. If sure was ackward asking Urban Meyer to "Please Sign my Balls." LOL. But as good as a Coach he is I can honestly say he is a douche in real life.

In regards to your question, I wouldn't mind wearing my own apparel out. I mean if you put your name on it, why should you be ashamed to wear it?

Rocky Raccoon and calphin like this.
  5. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    How wasted was Daly? :lol:

Why wouldn't he wear some clothing from his own line... Im sure people would notice him regardless of whether his name was on his clothing or not.

6. Ultra

Ultra Lazy

Mar 24, 2008
    Texas
    Tiger wears his own apparel...probably more since he actually makes the cut for the weekend

7. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Joe Theismann-whats your name son?
    ucf finatic-ebay. here let me spell it for you. e-b-a-y

8. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    LMAO... Actually he put me and my 2 brothers names on it. I didn't even think to ask for it to be personalized, I just asked for his autograph and he went above and beyond the call writing our names and a little sentence (something to the effect) "Good Luck and God Bless."

I guess he could have been impressed that a 9 year old knew who he was though. :up:

And I don't think I will be selling it, I mean I could probably only get like $20.00 for one autographed card. I'll take the memory over the $20.

9. bg34

bg34 Junior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Virginia
    Maybe he came straight from the golf course and just left his golf attire on? I would have bought him a beer.

10. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Hey I dont have any of my own apparel either. Man we have so much in common.

You should have gone up to John Daly and ask him if he could sign some thing.

11. Lane1974

Lane1974 New Member

Mar 23, 2008
    I saw Greg Norman at a restaurant in the Boca Town Center a few months ago.... his face was like a leathery tan saddle bag

12. maynard

maynard Who, whom?

Dec 5, 2007
    clearwater, fl
    i dont know. kind of awkward. i really dont have much use for something signed by him lol

the thing i didnt understand was that he appeared to be trying to just have a dinner like a normal guy. the clothing would seem to add attention

buying him a beer would be great lol

Kanye West likes this.
  13. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    Yea I know wearing your own clothing is kind of stupid if he was trying not to be noticed