1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Proud of Dolphins Fans Today

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan94, Jan 5, 2009.

1. dolfan94

dolfan94 New Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Despite the heartbreaking loss yesterday, I still saw plenty of Dolphins jerseys around school today. Obvously not as many as after a win, but definetely a lot more than what you would expect after a season ending loss. Also, the amount of fans yesterday was tremendous. The fact that EVERYONE in SoFla knew we were playng, was also huge, even people who do not even know what a tourchdown is knew the Dolphins were playing and most watched the game.

Even yesterday, just hours after the loss, tons of people were wearing their jerseys.

Right now, noone can say we are fairweather fans.

GO DOLPHINS! I am so ready for next year!

Jaydog57 likes this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    i was really proud of them yesterday.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  3. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Yesterday was hard to watch, but to come back from such a tough season last year and improve to be Division Champs and make the playoffs is more than I could have hoped for. It was a hell of a run, and I'm optimistic about being even better next year. Win or lose, it's all about the Dolphins!:knucks:

4. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    Still driving around Pembroke Pines with my car flags waving.. this is one of my favorite / most likable Dolphins teams in a long, long time. All heart.

Agua and Jaydog57 like this.
  5. 124

124 Banned

May 12, 2008
    Going from 1-15 to 11-5 is no joke, fans should be proud of this team.

Jaydog57 likes this.