1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, you know, things really aren't that bad

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Trowa, Dec 5, 2010.

1. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Make that three ...

Seriously we trade down in round one , use that to select a guy that to me isn't what MCD is , how the hell would we not sign him???

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    The only reason why I use the word disappointing is because it looks to be a no brainer from a GM perspective when it comes to the signing the player based on his youth, performance, versatlity, size, and the fact that you have developed this young man for 3 years, however we just dont know if this guy will go to the highest bidder...for which I dont blame him, hes worked hard to benefit from the system, I would be just selfishly dissapointed.lol

Both Solai and MCD are just coming into their prime, we must find a way to get this done...

We need all 6 of our guys moving forward...Solai..Langford..Starks..Odrick..Mcd...Merling....Thats not too many guys for a sweet *** rotation in a 34..right?

3. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

We have not won a SB in 30+ years
    we will not make the playoffs again
    More moral victories
    Possibly another QB /(headcoach change)

How is it ¨not so bad¨its bad its all bad Im sick of this **** i hate being part of mediocrity Get Manning next year luck whoever i don care

Seriously in the last few weeks ive been more intrested in the HEAT!