Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay

16 replies

MrCleanMrCleanSupporterOP
Sep 10, 2011, 11:37 PM

Plagued for years by swirling rumors about its sexuality, soccer has finally come out, becoming the world's first openly gay sport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Sep 11, 2011, 12:03 AM

It appears the announcement really is long overdue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3otCUBh0bs0&feature=related

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

gamblerxgamblerxNew Member
Sep 11, 2011, 12:20 AM

I don't get with all the hate. Seems silly now then it was 10 years ago.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Sep 11, 2011, 12:34 AM

I knew it. They shoulda just been open about it all along. Its like the kid from Who's The Boss. "yeah, sure you're straight Jonathan."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Sep 11, 2011, 01:26 AM

There was never a doubt.

gamblerxgamblerxNew Member
Sep 11, 2011, 03:00 AM

Speaking of which, didn't Rick Welts resigned recently?

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Sep 11, 2011, 04:21 AM

"gamblerx wrote:

I don't get with all the hate. Seems silly now then it was 10 years ago.

No hate, just poking fun a little. :)

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Two TacosTwo TacosSupporter
Sep 11, 2011, 06:30 AM

I have become a soccer, or more specifically a Portland Timbers fan this year. I eagerly await Portland's soccer pride parade.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

________________________________________

"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."

--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--

MrCleanMrCleanSupporter
Sep 11, 2011, 10:14 AM

"Two Tacos wrote:

I have become a soccer, or more specifically a Portland Timbers fan this year. I eagerly await Portland's soccer pride parade.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

You in Oregon, TT?

“... I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can.”

― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Sep 11, 2011, 10:34 AM

:lol: not that there's anything wrong with that :shifty:

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

TiP54TiP54New Member
Sep 11, 2011, 10:50 AM

Two TacosTwo TacosSupporter
Sep 11, 2011, 04:33 PM

"MrClean wrote:

You in Oregon, TT?


Yep, live in Sandy work in Portland.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

________________________________________

"It's a bunch of drunk, mid-30s type of crowd who are very well-educated," Evans said. "Much more vocal. A little bit more crazy. It's a little nastier playing down there, to be honest."

--Sounders Midfielder Brad Evans on Portland vs Seattle Fans--

KillerphinsKillerphinsNew Member
Sep 11, 2011, 05:41 PM

Gay and better than sleeping pills for insomniacs.

gamblerxgamblerxNew Member
Sep 12, 2011, 03:13 AM

"MrClean wrote:

No hate, just poking fun a little. :)

It's okay. I understand. Everyone got their own taste. I prefer basketball and soccer over football.

I wish the lockout was over now...

emeraldfinemeraldfinForum Veteran
Sep 12, 2011, 11:30 AM

So slapping guys on the ass when they have done good is not gay? And grabbing a ball from between a guys legs while you stand hunched over him?

I suppose thats just guys being open about their sexuality :lol:

Sep 12, 2011, 11:52 AM

"Precedent set by Baseball admitting that bunts were gay in 2007"

LOL.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

cdz12250cdz12250Supporter
Sep 12, 2011, 12:46 PM

How can an entire sport announce itself as gay?