1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solia

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Clipse, Nov 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Wow. Has Solia stepped up this season or what. There was a lot of talk of how we should draft a Terrence Cody or Ndamukong Suh in the 1st round. Has Solia finally put it together and will he be our NT of the future? It certainly looks like he's put it together, and I definitely feel he'll be our starter at NT next year. I still think we should draft a NT in the later rounds, but a NT in the 1st few rounds doesn't seem like a need anymore. Thoughts?

2. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    Solai looked great today.

Clipse likes this.
  3. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Indeed. He's looked great all season.

4. emeraldfin

emeraldfin All I've got is insane

Dec 12, 2007
    Carlow, Ireland
    That's what I was thinking. If Solai can continue to play at that level for the rest of the season, then the need for a NT high in the draft becomes a lesser need.

He was fantastic today though and hopefully thats a sign of things to come from Solai.

Clipse likes this.
  5. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    I was impressed by Soliai today also,hey has really stepped up his game this year.I couldn't have come at a better time either because it helps Ferguson get a few downs of rest and let's us use our 1st rounder next year on something other than NT. We can probably now use that pick for one of the good safetys or a receiver maybe.

Clipse likes this.
  6. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    There was one play in the 2nd half Jets were getting ready to score and Solia pick up and drove Mangold back like 3-4 yards it was awesome.

Clipse likes this.
  7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    He's been playing great

Clipse likes this.
  8. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    What Soliai's play does for us is allow us to rest old man Fergie more often. We don't need to take a NT, we need a couple WR's a TE and a bunch of Linebackers

Clipse likes this.
  9. UM_all_day

UM_all_day New Member

Aug 28, 2008
    like I said earlier, it's the hair......

Clipse likes this.
  10. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    This. Ferguson has made some plays this year as well, and having Solia play great allows him to stay fresh throughout the year. I always knew Solia had the strength and talent, so great to finally see him live up to his potential. As much as I'd love to draft MT. Cody, it looks like we won't need to now. Rolando McClain in the 1st please :yes:

Another thing I noticed from this game. Clemons got a LOT of playing time and was always near the ball. I really hope he can turn into that ballhawk we need at FS. Also good to see Wilson making some plays the last couple weeks. We're going to need him to continue to do so if we want a shot at the playoffs.

11. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Solia had a great game today, that strip was nice that lead to the JT TD. H e blew up alot of run plays. Been seeing that quite a bit from him this year. Nice to see he's put it together

12. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

He Was supposed to Be a major dissapointment...He Had a killer game if he continues like this we will be all set at NT i belive he had 6 Tackles and a FF..Give Credit to Randy Starks as well He had 8 Tackles and a Key Sack in the redzone That Led to a fourth Down..Good jOB TO THE wHOLE dOLPHINS Dline they all played Well.

13. mroz

mroz Fix the OL Club Member

Oct 26, 2008
    SF Bay Area
    I really want to see what he brings to the table. We all know that FS is a need position, what we dont know is if the answer (Clemons) is on the roster.

BTW guys, his name is "Soliai" :up:

14. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Most certainly. Starks has played very good for a few games now. That tackle on Sanchez at the line of scrimmage as he tried to run for a some yards, and the Sack the next play on their last drive of the game were HUGE.

15. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    I liked what I seen from Clemons tonight. He seemed to always be around the ball.