1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Jets and maybe Pats news

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by padre31, Aug 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I think that timeline is nonsensical as situational pass rushing is situational pass rushing.

Jenkins is one of the keys to the Jets defense, but in Carolina, he had a one season on, one season off performance, he was also known for being dinged.

Per Rotoworld BTW

BleedinGreenNC likes this.
  2. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    I think part of the reason why the Pats haven't made a trade for Burgess is contract demands. He wants a new one but how do you justify giving the guy all kinds of money since he is going to be playing a position he hasn't played before. He does deserve to be paid reasonably well for what he has done as a DE but he hasn't done anything at LB to justify the contract and the draft picks spent on him. I'd love to see the Patsies waste more draft picks and salary cap space but I don't think they do.

As for Jenkins, if his legs aren't healthy that's a big problem for your nose and the defense as a whole. If he can't go, so much for Kerry Rhodes predicting they are going to be a top defensive unit.