1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Peter King Champagne stuff in re the CFL

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Aug 3, 2010.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Good time to say "told ya" however that misses the point, the NFL has 32 teams and 53 (58 man) rosters, with the vagarities of College coaching it would be kinda dumb just to exclude a talent pool..

As i pointed out with Tsoumpas, NFL teams are starving for proven, cheap talent, Smart teams mine the CFL, arrogant teams ignore it however the CFL is metric in the inch world of the NFL not all tools are useful.

NYG, SD, Mia, NYJ, smart franchises...there is a reason "why" I asked Ireland about how heavily he scouted the CFL..and he said he had Scouts there for CFL minicamps...

The CFL is in play..for the metric tools that equate to inch tools...

Irish and his Scouts work the CFL..

Name to watch...Domini Patrick..I literally saw the man run stride for stride with 4.4 Kelly Campbell down the field...and dude is 250 pds

jetssuck and dolfan7171 like this.
  2. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Now if we can just attract some Sumo wrestlers from Japan to man our left guard position...Those guys can do full splits and are amazingly flexible for their size. Jake needs to brush up on his Japanese for next offseason.