1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something good I just realized.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by TiP54, Oct 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    On the season (thru ought the first three games at least) Our beloved Dolphins have avoided turning the ball over.
    We have only one turnover, that's the pick in the end zone of the jets game.
    I think it is VERY good that we are taking care of football.
    Just felt like sharing the sudden thought. :)

Hooray Dolphins! :hi5:

2. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Well Chad Pennington is usually careful with the football. As long as you don't have to rely on him throwing it 50 times a game. The game against New England is the perfect scenario, Running game is thrashing the defense Pennington makes all the right throws, defense playing lights out. We couldn't play better ball than that game.

finsgirlie and Kanye West like this.
  3. Kanye West

Kanye West 'Parcells' Guy

Mar 23, 2008
    I agree bro

4. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Its funny when you excecute the basics that good things happen. I think it all begins with the trenches. Our young and new oline has given our qb time to make smart decisions.

Pennington has been given time to not have to force or make plays out of adverse throwing conditions, and our backs have held onto the ball very well.

If our guys keep up the fundamentals this will be a good season in comparisons to previous years.

5. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    isnt it crazy, we havent seen this team execute even the basics in years....and now all the sudden we're witnessing decent games. i agree with what you've said....not forcing pennington to make quick decisions is key