1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry about your old coach

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Arodgers12, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Arodgers12

Arodgers12 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2010
    I feel for you guys and his family. I know he was a good coach for you guys. Love you all and I hope you guys can have a great season in honor of him.

Tin Indian and KeyFin like this.
  2. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    He was a good guy and the players loved him. I've been hoping he'd get a 2nd chance somewhere to show his worth- very sad that he passed early.

Tin Indian likes this.
  3. TheHighExhaulted

TheHighExhaulted Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2008
    "Love you all" :wacko:

4. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    He was a great guy who gave it his all, he loved being a Dolphins head coach, i thought he was very limited and conservative at what he can do but thats just the football side.

I have said some things about the guy before that when i think about it now, just wasnt right. It was always football related though.

he was loved by his players, not just here but in Oakland too when he was interim HC. Rest in peace coach Sparano.

5. Hoops

Hoops Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2016
    It’s sad no doubt. Wasn’t a very good coach though.

Miamis had a train wreck of bad coaches through the years

6. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I think he was a little over his head as a head coach and a little to conservative when it came to a game. Beyond that I loved the guy, Loved his attitude and the way he carried himself like a man. Remember the whole Ross Harbaugh debacle. Tony just went about his business and never had a disparaging comment even though Ross totally screwed the pooch. I think he was more undermined by the real idiot Jeff Ireland.

danmarino likes this.