1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Source: No agreement yet on rookie wage scale

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Union-source-No-agreement-yet-on-rookie-wage-scale.html

The NFL and the NFL Players Association have yet to reach an agreement on a rookie wage scale, a union source with direct knowledge of the situation told National Football Post.
    "We have not agreed to anything," a source said.
    The source refuted a Yahoo! Sports report that a deal had been struck between the two sides as they continue to haggle over a new collective bargaining agreement.

CashInFist, Ozzy and ToddsPhins like this.
  2. DolfanJake

DolfanJake Banned

Jan 15, 2010
    West Miami-Dade County
    Damn.....that would have been a big 1st step.

CashInFist and Fin Fan In Cali like this.
  3. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I think that's going to happen regardless...just needs to run its due process. If anything, I'm quite suprised there's not been more of a negative light on Rodger Goodell for not trying to resolve this CBA issue sooner. The owners opted out in what, 2008? I think there could've been steps taken to prevent the 11th hour negotiations, again. After all, wasn't Goodell one of the chief lawyers of the CBA negotiations in 2006?

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Looks like a he-said, she-said situation. And Jason Cole is the she.

CashInFist likes this.
  5. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Not to get too far off-topic, but Larry Fitzgerald tweeted tonight that "the 18-game schedule talk is now off the table."

They're either growing further apart or closer together. Tweets from media people tonight suggest they've got a bad feeling.

DolfanJake likes this.
  6. CashInFist

CashInFist Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    West Virginia
    This is a let down on par with when on Family Guy, Peter Griffin was watching TV and the announcer said "And now, Showgirls!!!", and Peter said "Yeah!!!", then the announcer said, "On TBS"...and Peter said, "Awwwwww"...

7. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Im so confused... :lol:

Im seriously contemplating avoiding all football news until I hear a deal is reached. Of course, in order to do that, I'd have to follow football news.. hmm.. damn!

8. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest