1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Floridians, real estate questions.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sethdaddy8, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    I love South Beach. I love my Phins, and the area as a whole. I'd like to investigate getting a place there eventually. My question is...is the Floridian a "good" place to get a condo? the Icon, in the similar area, is a lot more expensive for similar product, but I imagine thats a hot place to live. i love the Bay there, I'd like something with a bayview-city lights view. im basically looking for like a 1-2 bedroom condo. any and all suggestions regarding the area as a whole would be welcomed and appreciated.

thanks in advance

2. 54Fins

54Fins "In Gase we trust"

Nov 29, 2007
    over there
    I'd like to help,but I live on the Gulf Coast.Too expensive for me down there,especially on the water.What I can tell you is start looking IF Amendment 1 gets passed on January 29th.It has alot to do with the taxes and Homestead Exemption which will benifit you as a new homeowner to the area.Talk to someone like MindWarp who is more familiar with the housing market in that area.

Sethdaddy8 likes this.