1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sparano Challenges WRs

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    njfinfan likes this.
  2. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    I'm no coach. But isn't there something, anything the freaking coaches can do to have Ginn avoid that line press? I mean serious?

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Move him to the slot.

Lab3003 likes this.
  4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

stickum, stickum, and then more stickum!!!!! Hire Fred to show them just how its done. Where you at Freddy, we NEED you man!!!:up:

5. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

You know, if Sparano literally challenged them, like went out on the field in a helmet and tried to cover them, I think Sparano would hold them to Zero catches.

6. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    How about challenging your coaching staff to put Ted Ginn in the position to make a big play after the catch? We're not going to get anything big laterally, as Pennington's arm prevents that. He didn't receive a single LOOK until the final drive last week.

Giving Ted Ginn the opportunity to bust something loose on special teams couldn't hurt, either. :rolleyes:

arsenal likes this.
  7. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007

we threw on first down on the first play of the game against AZ

8. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    It makes so much sense, why can't Henning see it ?? Why the blinders ?

9. FiN.in.RI

FiN.in.RI Paul pierced through..

Dec 3, 2007
    the Heart
    I don't remember him having a problem getting Laveranues Coles the ball or Wayne Chrebet or Steve Smith. I have no idea what Henning could possibly be missing.

10. Lab3003

Lab3003 Golden era

Nov 23, 2007
    Bal Harbour, FL
    awesome post Aqua. 2x conclusions, Henning is criminally negligent or they don't have the talent to perform what you wrote (wow...then we REALLY REALLY suck then, beyond what I envision).

11. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    The same Ellis Hobbs and co. that abused Ted Ginn last year up in New England; I'm not so sure. I'd love to see it, but Ginn's best threat is going deep - Pennington can't throw deep.

12. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    a good offensive coordinator plays to his team's strengths, not just comes in and employs the same system he's used for years.

you have to adapt and adjust. "Kippy" Henning, while respected in many league circles, i feel is NOT doing this adjustment/adaptment and has not impressed me with his calling thus far this year.

everyone keeps saying that, but when is the last time Ginn caught a deep ball? Just because someone is fast doesn't mean they are best at going deep ;) :up: