1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sparano: Great win, Dolphins, but don't eat the cheese

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by NJFINSFAN1, Oct 7, 2008.

1. NJFINSFAN1

NJFINSFAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Northwest New Jersey
    "I hope the players feel more confident and are starting to figure out there's a method to our madness," Sparano said. "That's a good thing."

"As I say to the guys, `Don't eat the cheese,"' Sparano said. "It's a Parcells deal. When we were in Dallas, we used to hang mousetraps up all over the place.

"A lot of people want to pat you on the back when you do good. I told this team, the big thing right now from our end is don't get caught up in all that stuff. We've got to keep a level head, stay hungry, stay humble. That's what we're talking about."

Sparano: Great win, Dolphins, but don't eat the cheese - NFL - CBSSports.com Football

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    No chesse for me....

3. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Hopefully this team is lactose intolerant...

Okay that was lame, I apologize.

4. Phin-o-rama

Phin-o-rama Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2007

:shifty:

5. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    This team has been notorious for reading their own press clippings, historically. Sure, they haven't had any success to fill themselves with over the last several years, but it is something I hope Sparano / Parcells has a cure for. Yeah, there haven't been any of the guys who were part of those teams around for a few years, but it stretched back from Wannstedt to Shula. I hope Sparano can keep this bunch hungry.

6. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I'm not eating the cheese and the fat lady isn't singing but it seems as though a dark cloud that has been hanging over the Dolphins for years has finally began to clear up.