1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sparano interview on The Jorge Sedano Show

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinnhedd, May 12, 2009.

1. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    The whole interview is linked at the bottom of this post.

Here's what PFT's Mike Florio had to say.

The interview you can listen to on the podcast of the show. It's a little after 3/4's towards the end of the podcast. (after the Naughty by Nature song O.P.P.)

OR

http://www.790theticket.com/jorgesedano.aspx at the bottom of the page in the audio player. 1st selection.

-Talks about the draft process and how Vontae Davis was their man all along.

-What he envisions about Pat White. He needs to come in and learn the playbook because he needs to be able to go into a football game and win one way or another.

-Talks about Pat White's possible roll in the Wildcat offense.

-My favorite part is him talking about the QB position and how he's going to handle the Chad's and Pat White.

-He also talks about JT and revisiting that scenario, and how NE's interest in him hasn't affected his interest at all.

-Injuries to Donald Thomas, Camarillo & others. He expects a few to be in training Camp.

-Talks about Jake Grove's acquisition.

-Talks about Ted Ginn on his personal expectations. Says that he's seen tremendous growth with him and is heading in the right direction.

-Talks about his head coaching experience and how the game is slowing down for him.

padre31 likes this.
  2. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    I download the clip and edited it out the bigging stuff before sparano came on. I uploaded the clip for others to download and listen to. I also cut a clip of his thoughts on Ginn heading into this season. Enjoy...

Sparano Interview

Sparano on Ginn

Phinz420, phinnhedd and padre31 like this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Nice Gish, I was going to point out that HC Sparano appears at 35:30..

4. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    I posted this article in the Pat White & the Wildcard thread today. We have no advantage letting anyone know what our plans for White are. Let them figure it out on the run. It's great to see that the players are talknig him up in all the same ways we are. Pat's here to Cat.

5. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    oops didn't know you had it in there. sorry mike.

Edit: is that the thread in the Club Level?

6. DOLFANMIKE

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    That's ok bro. It's not like your expected to read every thread ever on Pat White....LOL

It just went well with that thread too.

7. phinnhedd

phinnhedd Reality.

Oct 10, 2008
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    It's not the same post you posted anyway. I posted the interview links and its not all from PFT. Anyway maybe I should have just posted it there.

Gotta remind myself not to clutter up the forums.

8. DOLFANMIKE

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    I saw what happened, I added it to the PFT today when I left work, but it didnt save.

Anyhow, I'm thrilled to hear some news of Pat about to Cat leaked out of camp! He's going to be awesome!