Sports Buzz .....Best group of WRs we have had...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CrunchTime, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I don't disagree. But he's got to step up and be more than a "mini" play maker. He may do that.

Incidentally none of Hartline's DPI calls were for 29-30+ yards. One was for 25 yards. Another for 20 yards, one for 18 yards, and one more for 12 yards.

However one of Brandon Marshall's was (41 yards), so I should probably give him credit for that. He did draw what would have been a 34 yard DPI flag but he actually caught the 35 yard touchdown anyway, lol. He drew a third DPI flag for 15 yards which got us onto the 1 yard line ready to punch in for a TD. I'm going to miss Marshall, just being honest. Hell of a talent.

I'd forgotten that Charles Clay drew a 20 yard DPI flag. My favorite has to be Matt Moore drawing a 17 yard DPI flag on a throwback from Reggie Bush. ;)

ssmiami likes this.
  2. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Yup. In fact, the only time in his career that he was more focused and ready to play than when he got here in 2010, was prior to 2011. Notice a trend? Heh.

He's one of those guys, insanely hard worker, insanely driven, wants to be the best ever, all the things you want but it comes in a package that includes a serious mental illness. It's unfortunate.

3. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    lol you're just realizing this now?

4. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Smells like 6-10 to me. Maybe 7-9. Maybe.

5. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    probably the dumbest quote of the offseason. this is arguably the worst WR corps in football. WR was a need before trading away Marshall seeing as how Hartline has 2 TDs in the last 30 games despite having a beast opposite him, so AFTER trading BM away and failing to replace him with any legit WR in free agency, WR became arguably our biggest need going into the draft. and what does Ireland do? he waits until the 6th round to address it...smh...makes absolutely no sense. we took two guys that might not even make the roster, let alone play or contribute on the field.

why didn't we use our 2nd round pick on a wideout and just roll with Murtha at RT? jonathan martin probably wont even beat out murtha this year.

im already scouting potential 1st round WRs for the 2013 draft because that is definitely where we are headed at this point.

PhinsRDbest likes this.