1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star injuries-ADP reaction

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by BevoPhin, Aug 23, 2015.

1. BevoPhin

BevoPhin Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2013
    With some big injuries to Jordy, Kelvin, Foster, and Pouncey, I'm trying to work that to my advantage. Obviously Cobb and Davante Adams get a huge boost, but how high is too high to draft in 10 team leagues? Is Cobb a top of 2nd round guy now over AJ green, Megatron, Julio? Is davante a 4th rounder now? Is Luck distancing himself from Rodgers now?

Should bell slip because of pounceys injury and be huge value mid 1st round?

Arian foster in the 7th for a playoff push?

Really just trying to feel out how others who know their **** feel as everyone in my main league live for the FF draft and are probably plotting as well.

2. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Great points, I agree all around. I don't see it as a huge jump in ADP for Cobb, Adams I think will see the biggest gain in Jordy's injury. Cobb Likely won't see many extra targets than previously projected since he's on the field basically every snap anyways. Where as Adams ADP should jump 2-3 rounds.

I would still rank Rodgers higher personally. Luck will still throw more INTs.

Foster will have a major fantasy impact once he's back on the field IMO. Assuming he's back in week 8 he'll be instantly back into you're starting lineup. I've been targeting him in round 8th round in mock drafts but i'll probably reach in round 7 if my other targets are taken.

Also I think that Newton's draft stock should fall greatly without Kelvin. (Obviously)

3. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    first of all, there is still no official word out that Nelson has indeed torn his ACL, in all 3 Leagues at ESPN, all the owners have already dropped him....i would have waited a little longer, especially with how bizarre that scene was, Nelson walking without a limp with his trainer into the locker room, talking...looked like they made jokes because both were laughing, but anyways, i already picked up devante adams in 2 leagues, i don´t know if i would like Cobb to be a number 1 guy, he is a slot receiver after all and it will be interesting to see how he handles the load, i would still not pick him over Green and Megatron and never ever would i pick him over julio jones, i still would go Rodgers over Luck, like JD has mentioned, Luck is still a TO Machine, i wouldn´t buy to much into the pouncey injury, i think bell will be fine

4. JDelenne

JDelenne Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    The Packers confirmed today it was a Right Knee ACL.