1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stars of the Game

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dolphins1Beatles, Nov 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    *Ted Ginn(and his family)-No need to explain why. Bailed the entire offense out.

*Jason Taylor-Fumble recovery for a Touchdown, again, helping to bail our offense out.

*Randy Starks-He was a beast today

*Paul Soliai-See above.

*Gibril Wilson-Nailed Sanchez, and had his best game as a Dolphin. Keep it going.

*Ricky Williams-Had most of our offensive yards, again, stepping up.

*Joey Haynos-Our only TD on offense. Had 2 catches, which sadly stood out.

Think that's all. There were others who stepped up, those stood out. Lots of them had to bail the offense out. Let's hope next week the offense doesn't need to be bailed out. I think the Jets D is tougher than the Pats D.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I'm not worried about the offense, the kinks will get worked out.

3. F.O

F.O New Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Reggie Torbor played pretty well subbing for Crowder in the 1st half when Pasqualoni called for an aggressive defense with all kinds of exotic schemes.

But then, as usual, and like last week, the idiot Pasqualoni called a soft vanilla defense in the 2nd half (almost losing the game for us, again)... I absolutely hate our D-coordinator.

Clipse and Miguel like this.
  4. Miguel

Miguel The smartest Man on earth

Gibril Wilsom??? he had ONE good Sack but he.. Blew coverage Alot.. Although i must say latley he has been improving

5. Dolphins1Beatles

Dolphins1Beatles Ziggy Stardust

Oct 9, 2009
    New York
    He led in tackles and he made some nice plays, more then he has in any game all season.

Give a hand to our rookie CBs. Davis made a huge mistake that led to an eventual Jets score, but overall was fine. Smith should have had a pick, but still played well.

6. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Actually. Chris Clemons was in the game a lot on passing downs. I like how Clemons was always around the ball, but Wilson didn't blow coverage a lot as you put it. Smith had a very poor game. Wilson played his best game as a Dolphin, and I hope he keeps it up. I hope to see more of Clemons as well.

gafinfan likes this.
  7. eric

eric New Member

Oct 11, 2009
    that first hit gibril wilson put on sanchez was great. it sent him running to the sidelines. if they didnt have to punt right there, im sure sanchez wouldnt have been ready to go for the next play.

8. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Fighter of the Nightman

May 9, 2008
    It seems like play calling and packages are the main reason we're struggling.

Granted, the team has no WR who're playmakers, but 1 WR sets? It's not like we have star TE capable of dominating like Witten, Gonzo, or Gates. We need to get the WR on the field. Teams are stacking the box and covering that 1 WR and Henne has no where to go. Lack of 3rd down shotgun all season has me scratching my head.

4th and 13 and calling playaction is ridiculous. This week it was Ronnie Brown passing in a 3rd and 12... Henning can be a genius one week and a dope the next. He need to pull his head out of his and call games right.

Clipse and Frumundah Finnatic like this.