1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STAY or GO referendum vote on these names!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Vinny Fins, Dec 8, 2014.

1. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Keepers-

Odrick
    Wake
    Grimes
    Vernon
    Jordan
    Delmas
    R. Matthews
    Clay
    Miller
    Tannehill
    Lazor

Send em Packing-

R. Jones
    B. Gibson
    Sims
    Hartline
    C. Sturgis

On the Fence (could go either way depending on last 3 games)-

Coyle
    Philbin
    Wallace

2. resnor

resnor Derp Sherpa

Nov 25, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Absurd. The word I use now for these things. Early this season, through the first couple games, the narrative was "Brady is DONE." No one bothered, seemingly, to look at his offensive line, which was a complete mess. They were changing the lineup game to game, and sometimes, multiple times a game. I was talking to some of my Patriots friends up here, and they were down on Brady...I told them to wait until the line got figured out. Here we are, 10-12 weeks later, the line is fine, and Brady is once again king.

Don't give me this absurd argument that the greats overcome the deficiencies. That is all well and good, when the deficiency is one bad lineman. When the deficiency is THE ENTIRE FREAKING LINE, not even the great ones can make it work. It's absurd. We've all talked about for years that the way to beat Brady is to hit him and knock him down. We ALL understand that getting to the QB, even if it's not for sacks, affects their play, and makes them make mistakes. Yet, we sit here, and ignore the trashy oline that Tannehill has had for three seasons, and pretend that the offensive issues are all on him. It's absurd. You can't have it both ways.

Silverphin likes this.
  3. Fin4Ever

Fin4Ever Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Vero Beach, FL
    Come on Joseph, all fans are NOT alike. I am a huge Die Hard Dolfan who has been with them from the start and I know that some fans disagree with my opinion ( Though I do not understand why ) LOL, so long as as the poster is respectful to me and loves the Dolphins I will be glad to read their post so I can see where all of us fans are at when reviewing our team. :)

4. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thank you!

5. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    Joe: "Et tu, Brute?"

6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I think most everyone agrees within and man or two, but IF Philbin goes, then whether a guy should go or stay would depend on who the NEW regime is...