1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steelers GM issues a statement

Discussion in '2011 GM League Forum' started by JMHPhin, Jan 28, 2011.

1. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    GM JMH states that he is making everyone available for trade, to which Steeler nation goes crazy with anger. JMH eases the fear by stating "relax, we dont anticipate whole sale roster changes as many of our core guys would take an astronomical offer. But it is not sound business to take anyone off the table if someone wants to give up value for them. We will be vigilant in shoring some areas, while maintaining strengths. If an offer comes down that we cannot refuse then anyone is available. FMV trades will be made for non-core guys. Guys like Mendenhal and Big Ben and Mike Wallace, and Harrison and our leader Troy Polomaleau will not be moved unless blown away. I can assure you that while the coaches and team prepare for the super bowl, preliminary evaluations are getting under way and the offseason plan is being formulated. We have no doubts that the Steelers commitment to excellence will be carried forward into 2011"

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Thought this read funny. Won't be moved unless blown away. Get it?

Yeah, I think I am the only one who found that funny.

Vengeful Odin likes this.
  3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    oh those crafty Pats and their electronic devices... :shifty:

4. JMHPhin

JMHPhin Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Ohio
    Lol