1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stephen Jackson and Bulger, and the Rams

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by GARDENHEAD, Nov 25, 2008.

1. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    Last week the Rams got crushed by the Bears.

Our ole buddy Trent Green threw 4 picks after Bulger left the game.

Stephen Jackson was injured and they had 14 yards in total rushing.

Here's a Rams injury update from footballoutsiders [:]FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Football analysis and NFL stats for the Moneyball era - Authors of Pro Football Prospectus 2008

Early reports on Steven Jackson are good, but Jim Haslett has to feel a bit like Phil Connors when it comes to his star running back. Every week, Jackson's quad/knee injury loosens and tightens with seemingly no rhyme or reason, based on his reaction to treatment and ... well, maybe the tides, or his horoscope. There's really no way of telling whether or not Jackson will play at this point in the week and it's not much easier at the end of the week. Keep an eye on the practice reports and remember that even when he is back, the Rams are very likely to use Jackson and Antonio Pittman as a RBBC. With Marc Bulger's availability in question, it's tough to say how Jackson will affect the game plan, in or out.

We gotta beat these guys. I know, any given Sunday..., but we gotta grab the low-hanging fruit.

2. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Yeah this is a must win and we need to not only win but really put the hammer to these guys. After last week we need a convincing, running away with it game to get confidence and back on track for our playoff run!

3. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    I just need a win so i can forget about that mess of a loss on sunday. Anythign to help me never remember that game again would be great.

4. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    If Matt Forte can run for 132 yards on 20 carries, what will Ronnie and Ricky do?

I just hope we can get a nice lead and run, run, run behind a healthy Jake Long.

5. joeydolfan

joeydolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Apr 26, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Agreed, this week I would really liek to see us set the tone of the game right from the beginning. Take control with the OL and Ram the R&R express right down their throats. Explode for points and let Henne play the last quarter and a half of the game.

Pie in the sky I know, but hey I can still dream.

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

What kinda beer do you like? :D

7. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Watch. We'll win it in the last second again, aging my heart another 4 years.

8. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    I want to see Chris Long play.

As for "us", man we just went through Football Warfare, we are banged up something terrible, I'd like to see Vern move back to LT and take Garner of the PS and sit Big Jake with that ankle sprain.

I know we want to take out some frustrations, but we should be smart about this, we need Big Jake in the last three games...not right now...